FOR SALE

Sunday 4 September 2011

Two posts in one day...!

Yesterday my 'bargain' Ellowyne Wilde arrived from Wilde Imagination.  She is an Essential Ellowyne 4 with blond hair and she is really pretty....I hope this one stays here longer than the previous ones!  Anyway, I say 'bargain' because she really was a great price.  I got her for $68 (approx 47 euros) plus postage direct Wilde Imagination in the US.  However, as with all bargains bought outside the EU, I risked her getting caught by Spanish customs...and sure enough, she got caught for 25.13 euros.....more than 50% of the value of the doll!!  It just doesn't seem fair that we have to pay such high customs duty on something that isn't available to buy here anyway, but there you are.  I can moan about it until the cows come home but it isn't going to do me any good!!! 

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of her that I took yesterday.  I will take some more today with my Dorothy (Pop Goes Oz) as the two of them look great together!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.