FOR SALE

Friday 7 October 2011

And there's more......

On Sunday, 2nd October, we decided to stay home because to be honest my feet still ached a bit from the previous days exploits in London....yes, I'm getting old I think! LOL! (If only in the body!)...so my mum cooked a lovely dinner of roast beef, roast potatoes, fresh runner beans from her garden, followed by plum pie and custard!  I was very spoiled!

In the afternoon, one of my 'oldest' (as in length of time) friends came to visit!  Jo and I have been friends for, well it seems forever....far too many years to count!  We met  when we were about 13 years old and worked after school in a sweet shop!  I think this may be when I developed my sweet tooth!  (Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)  Even now I remember how Jo and I used to chat so much when we were supposed to be working that the manager used to separate us into different ends of the shop....but it didn't stop us from becoming really great friends!  In fact Jo is one of those people who, even if I don't see or speak to her in ages, we just can pick up where we left off...as if we'd never been apart!  I love that about her, she is great fun and I love her to bits!  So poor Jo had to suffer hearing all about Blythe Con and the dolls....it must be awful being friends with me if you're a non dolly person!!! 

I don't know if Jo will ever read this blog of mine but if she does, then the photos below will bring back many memories to her, I'm sure!!!

Pink candy shrimps!


White chocolate mice!

2 comments:

Your comment will be visible after moderation.