FOR SALE

Sunday 22 April 2012

Pussy cat, pussy cat......

Although the pantomime season is well and truly behind us for now, Heather wanted to dress up as a kitten today as she feels that kittens have a lot of freedom that she doesn't have as a mere doll!!!!  Well I made her some little paws......yes, they look more like grizzly bear paws than kitten paws but you have to use a little bit of 'imagination' here .... whilst I was using a drop of 'poetic licence'!!!
I added a hairband with some 'ears', a little tinkling bell around her neck and of course her 'paws' print dress that I made last year.  Off she went into the garden to be a curious kitten.

But before I took the photos, I asked my dear hubby what he thought of her 'look', did she seem like a small child dressing up to be a little cat?  His response?

"I'm not sure what she looks like really....but why is she wearing those OVEN GLOVES?"

Honestly, no wonder I sometimes despair of the men in this household!!!

Little kitten looking pretty!


Little kittens sometimes climb high in the trees!


Little kittens sometimes walk elegantly along the top of high walls!


And some little kittens just like to sit in the sunshine and warm themselves!


Extra photo, just because I think she's beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.