FOR SALE

Saturday 27 April 2013

No dolly time...but visitors from England!

My husbands daughter and grandson, Jake, who was 3 this past week, came over from England for a visit on Wednesday night and left again this morning.  Just a flying visit but 'short and sweet'!!  We both said after they'd left that we'd forgotten just how lively a 3 year old can be....and just how much energy they have!  :)

So although I've not had any dolly time this last week, I have taken lots of photos, some of which I will share here.  We spent Thursday out and about in the sunshine and on the beach, and yesterday we went to the Bioparc at Fuengirola, which is a lovely little zoo, just the right size for a day out with a small child as it isn't too big and the animals are easy to see. 

I did however have a couple of 'dolly' conversations with my step daughter, who informed me that she found the whole idea of doll collectors to be 'weird' and she admitted that she just didn't "get it!"  Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone, can you!!!!

Playing with photo frames


Jake enjoys some brunch in the sunshine at Torrox Costa, Malaga


And some Disney Channel tv!



Lucy thought Jake was her New Friend, she just couldn't stop following him around!  Luckily Jake loves dogs!



And Crocodiles, it would seem!!


And I love Meercats!!


 All in all, I believe a lovely time was had by all.....I'm just knackered now.  Please wake me later!!!





4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. What a sweet boy. And I love meercats too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lene, he is indeed a little sweetie! But I have to admit that I phoned my mum yesterday after they'd gone and thanked her for looking after Brendan when he was that age. I used to work for the Police and did 24 hour shifts so her help was soooo completely invaluable, but I don't know how she did it!!!! And she would have been just a few years older than I am now when Brendan was 3 years old!!!!

      Delete
  2. Nothing quite like a family day out!
    Great looking little three year old boy and dear little doggies.
    Now wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can get back to your doll playing once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendal, he is a lovely little boy....full of energy, I wish I could match him! And he did like the dogs, so that was good to see too....
      I am having a relaxing Sunday doing hardly anything, but I did partially cut out a dolly dress today, so hopefully with get that done this week!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.