FOR SALE

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Items for sale in my Etsy Store!

I've just listed some items for sale in my Etsy store, I'm starting small and have added some boxer shorts sets and some individual pairs of striped socks.  I have had to add a little to the price to cover the listing fees and the postage....which as usual was more than I expected! Doh!!

Anyway, I will be listing more things over the coming weeks and months and hope that if you frequent Etsy, you will add me to your 'favourite' shops!! ;)

Here is a link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/dambuster01?ga_search_query=sasha+doll&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ES&ga_ref=auto4&ga_order=date_desc&ga_page=0&ga_search_type=all&ref=sr_gallery_1







6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new venture S!! Before you know it you will be as successful as Sir Alan Sugar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Ronny! You know he started out with an electronics stall in Romford Market and I was born and brought up just a few miles from there, so maybe there really is hope for me yet! ;)

      Delete
  2. Good luck!
    I'll go 'faving' you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Anne. I've been meaning to do this for a long time, and Sasha has finally pushed me to doing it!!!

      Delete
  3. You'll make a mint!! after all those pants sets! you just made there is a need for Pants and socks out there for our gregor's and then theres all the clothes the Girls are forever wanting!!
    I will be keeping a watch on this new palce to shop for trendy, stylish , colourful clothes for the fashionable sasha !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Dee, I will keep making things and hopefully my Sashas will continue to inspire me! I need to restock already, would you believe!!!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.