FOR SALE

Monday 19 May 2014

A guest appearance from Joyce's girls!

Today we have some very pretty brunettes making a guest appearance on my blog.  Their names are, from left to right, Alison ( in green) Lulu ( in yellow) and Katie ( in pink) and they belong to a lovely lady called Joyce who lives in the UK.  Joyce commissioned me to make these three outfits and I asked her if she'd share her girls wearing them when they arrived.  I  like to see their new owners enjoying them....my girls are grumpy models as they know that they'll not get to keep the outfits as they belong to some other little girls!!!!

Thanks so much Joyce for sharing your pretty girls with us. I love all three girls but the little girl in the middle, with those curls, looks just like a brunette Shirley Temple! So cute!  And the matching shoes are so sweet too!

(Please don't copy or do anything else with this photo as it belongs to Joyce! Thank you!)



10 comments:

  1. Lovely group of girls in lovely outfits. Alison and Lulu both look like they could have Shelly painted eyes? Katie a lovely No navel in pink is of course perfect!!
    Lulu does look especially good in that 'shirley temple' style wig ! Thanks for sharing Joyce and Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, yes, I had an email from Joyce to say that Alison and Lulu are Shelly repaints....aren't their eyes beautiful, I didn't even realise that they were repainted to be honest. Shelly does such lovely work. And I also didn't realise that the little girl in pink, Katie, was a Gotz, never mind a no navel! LOL. PAY ATTENTION SHARON!! Seriously though, my excuse is that maybe it's the angle of her head that threw me! :)
      I'm glad you enjoyed seeing them Dee, and I know that Joyce is too!

      Delete
  2. They look wonderful in their new outfits. So nice to share the photo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they look lovely girls, Ginger! It's so nice to see other peoples photos of the clothes I make, it makes me happy that the girls are happy!! xx

      Delete
  3. How lovely to see a rare photo of three of Joyce's super girls and looking so pretty and summery in their new Sharon ra-ra outfits!
    (........ and yes Sharon,, those two do have 'Shelly' painted eyes!......as do quite a few more of her dolls if I remember rightly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comments, Kendal, I know that Joyce will see them! The girls are so pretty, I just love their eyes, Shelly is brilliant at redoing the eyes. I would buy another girl just for Shelly to do the eyes, no probs!! And I already have two done by her!

      Delete
  4. They look fabulous Joyce and Sharon - great outfits on super girls. What fun they will have in their new outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, they really do, don't they! Joyce was a bit concerned that she'd had to take the photo indoors due to poor weather but I think the colours make the girls look like flowers, so part of the garden brought inside! :)

      Delete
  5. They are lovely - and obviously extremely pleased with their new outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much on Joyces behalf Jenni! Yes, they do look happy with their new outfits, don't they!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.