FOR SALE

Monday 5 May 2014

Chris Taylors lovely little blond Sasha......

.....has come to model for us!

I received these lovely photos today from Chris Taylor who recently commissioned me to make an outfit for her little Sasha.  Chris doesn't have a blog, so I thought I'd share them here instead. Here is what Chris wrote:

Here is my girl wearing your outfit...thank you so much I love it !! It was meant for her don't you think ?

I have to say I agree that the outfit does indeed look like it was meant for her!  I'm so glad that Chris and her sweet blond girlie are happy with their order!

Thanks very much for sharing the photos Chris, it was a pleasure sewing for you!

These photos belong to Chris Taylor, please do not use them without her permission.  Thank you!








 

6 comments:

  1. Love her and her outfit! The colour does indeed look like it was made for her.
    Love the blue floral's against the white.Another beautiful trendy outfit Sharon.
    hugs Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she really pretty Dee! And such lovely hair. My blond girls both have very untidy hair at the moment as they've been lying on the sewing table as I worked, so that I could keep trying the outfits on them.....I'll need to sort that out before they can be seen again in public!
      I love blue and white together, they're my favourite colours.....well to be honest I love ALL bright colours really, as you'll have gathered....I cannot stand dull, boring shades, and yet for myself, I quite like to wear browns!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow wee, what a gorgeous girl and I so love her outfit too. Just wonderful Sharon and I hope you will have time to make a rara outfit for the girls here :))) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ginger, although I cannot take credit for the girl obviously, but she does look nice in her blue and white.
      I am more than happy to add you to my commissions list Ginger, just give me shout and I'll put you in my little black sorry blue book!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I hadn't realised until just now that Chris' photos of her Fringe girl were featured here as she had also sent them to me privately.
    I emailed Chris herself and said that I thought that they were so sweet and perfectly suited this girl of hers. Blue and white always looks so fresh and clean especially in the sunshine.
    You're just SO talented Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh she is a fringe girl? I hadn't a clue which she was, only that she is very beautiful! Yes, Chris send me some photos to put on here.....I am glad she did because the outfit looks so much nicer on her blond girl than it did on my Bailey, who just happened to be modelling for me that day. I agree that blue and white is a lovely combination and very fresh looking.
      Thanks so much for your kind words!!
      xx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.