FOR SALE

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Looking for a new home.....

I have a Zwergnase Junior Avery from 2017 who is looking for a new home.  She has never been undressed or even had her hairstyle combed or changed in any way.  Absolutely excellent condition and comes with her travel bag and will be packed securely for her journey to her new home.

Avery has been here since new, I bought her directly from the Zwergnase company in Germany at the end of 2016.  She will come fully dressed in her navy blue, red and white polkadot outfit which includes a shoulder bag and the Zwergnase 'trademark' over sized suede boots.  If you don't want the outfit and prefer the doll to arrive nude, we can adjust the price accordingly.

Avery has long thick wigged deep brown hair and handpainted blue eyes, she also has a sprinkling of freckles over her nose and cheeks.  

Here are some photos that I took last year:










I am asking 135 euros for the dressed doll and am open to offers.  I am also open to trades with people who I know well or who have good feedback on doll forums.  I am looking for another Kidz n Cats doll to customise!!  I would prefer the doll to come with it's default outfit as I do like the KnC clothing, but if the outfit is not available then that's fine too.  I would also consider a doll by Sylvia Natterer. 

Please email me if you're interested in either purchase or trade on:

dambuster0662@gmail.com

Thanks very much for reading, have a lovely day :)


6 comments:

  1. Very Tempting Sharon :) but alas I have decided I have more than enough Zwerganase dolls or I'd be jumping at the chance to get her.
    I'm sure she'll find a new home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Dee. She is a great doll but not for me unfortunately.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Just sent you an email. I do really like these dolls and if it's a swap I won't be stuffing up my dolly numbers. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie and I do think that she will find a good home very soon! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.